Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day 7

today is the hardest day..i have dreaded it all week. It is the first thursday i haven't binge drank in years.I will admit i had 6 oz of leftover white wine today after the gym. But i do not consider this a failure.It isn't the alcohol thats bad, it's how its used.

and, after all, even weight watchers allows a little chocolate once in a while.

A tiny bit of guilt lingers, but not much at all. My goal is no binge drinking for 30 days..not to be a tee totaler.Right now my nerves are flaming and my body hurts all over.This is difficult beyond imagining.I feel as though i have nothing to look forward to now on my days off. I suppose this is normal.

Yes, i know..i just need to change my thinking. Theres other good habits i can partake in to look forward to..at some point, hopefully..but right now..it's all i can do to not cry or scream..

2 comments:

pa2ndgear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pa2ndgear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.