Friday, June 13, 2014

Freedom to Roam without Reprise

The last few day have been interesting and amazing. My life has been peaceful and full of blessings. Financially, i have had several unexpected windfalls.I have started a new blog..(if i can ever get it up and running) and i and very happy with some new developments. I wish I had the freedom, however, in this format to go into detail. But there are several readers I would not feel comfortable with reading those epiphanies.
Let me just say , I have ventured down a new road in my personal life which is unbelievably exhilarating and freeing.I have never known such peace in this way.
Other than that, i am actually coming to closure on some other areas, and focusing on a future that seems promising.
Right now, in this moment, i have nothing but peace:))

No comments: