Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Winds of Change

After just writing a 7 page letter to myself, i am feeling the need to start blogging again on a regular basis.My hope is that it will help me heal from many of the recent events of my life. The number one goal for me right now is to quit drinking completely. I have already cut smoking back to 5-6 a day using my Vaporizer.Ultimately , i believe quitting drinking will help me quit smoking completely.
I say all this now because i have really reevaluated my life as of late and have realized that i need to make these changes most of all.They are destructive and are destroying me and my whole life.I won't write a 7 page blog about it, but perhaps over the next few weeks i'll report on my progress.
Some of the other goals include getting more exercise, eating healthier, keeping this job,and getting myself back to God.
I know this won't happen overnight..but i am determined.i want to get back myself and my life and hopefully that will begin to show up here as i heal and move forward..

No comments: