Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Singular Problem


Today has been a wash. After two previous weekends with no fun stuff going on, and my husband "conveniently" working, i spent yet another weekend alone.
I get real sick of having to entertain myself every weekend & hardly seeing my so-called husband . We have gone from a married couple , to room mates, to pen pals and i am constantly asking myself why i got married in the first place. Certainly not to spend almost every free moment alone, in anticipation of the 2 weeks of vacation once per year.
And another thing. Why are all my weekends clogged up with chores? housework, groceries,cooking....it takes the fun out of working monday through friday.I know i should'nt complain. My husband is a good man, and a good provider. And at least i have a job.
There are many blessings.
But sometimes i can't help but thinking i might as well be single.

No comments: