Sunday, March 6, 2011

Who are my readers?

A request......I am just curious...each time i sign in to write a new post i see that my "readers" button changes . Some days its 3 , other days it's 12...so, who are you?Family? Friends?Co- workers? All you need to do is push the comments button at the end of the post, sign in anonymously and give me a hint! you don't have to say your name....and mom, i know you read it..lol...Thanks!
Everyone else--- give me something to do-----make up a clue, and i'll try to figure it out!

Peace

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm "reaching out" to you haha

nirvana diva said...

ok, THATone scares me...Judy?? Satan??? so easy to mix up..oops , did i say that out loud???

Anonymous said...

sporadic, but steady and always there

nirvana diva said...

ahhhh....i know who YOU are!!lol!