Thursday, March 10, 2011

Succession depression

so here's the deal. My company has de-valued me. I assume it's a sign of the times. I know i am worth much more and i have let them know.The ball is in their court, but i have other fields to play in.I so much love teaching and researching. My heart is sunk to know that the company places so little value on quality education that i would be considered a per diem employee with no benefits.I pray that the Lord will rescue me from this and the company will see that it is in need of the position. Unfortunately, like so many businesses , they had the misconception that saving dollars will build their reputation and end in success. i know better from experience. You get what you pay for. or better yet, your values become apparent to your consumers.

No comments: