Friday, December 31, 2010

The Health Food Gene Rebels!

Last night i had another realization.
Unlike the majority of the population, i have been unfairly cursed.
Why is it that almost everyone i know can eat like crap day after day & be fine!!!But let me try it and i feel like a truck ran over me, backed up, and ran over me again!
See, i got away with eating a few slices of frozen pizza weds. night (sneaking off to a corner & chuckling with glee). So i figured, why not push it?
Out at the strip mall last night i decided to eat a burger. Bad decision.Half way through it i doubled over in pain. I could barely walk and within a few minutes & lasting for hours i had chest pain, jaw pain, left arm pain...i took an aspirin right away as sooon as i got home because i seriously thought i might be having a heart attack!
Most of the pain went away before 10pm, as long as i stayed lying down in bed. Getting up , i walked hunched over...still had gut pain which woke me from a dead sleep ,and making me sit for a very long time sweating, & heaving.I dont feel great this morning either.
But i guess i lived through the night.
Geeze, guess its back to pumpkin seeds and rice cakes.

1 comment:

Blasé said...

I see someone has gotten her 'Religious Groove' back...

;P