Friday, January 29, 2010

It does come in three's

First, the dog.
Then, the job.
Now, Hypothyroidism.
Got the lab work back and waiting for the doctor to decide what to do about it. At least it explains why i've been so exhausted & disoriented for several months.
I mean, it didnt make any sense why it got so bad . I was at the point where i thought it was my A.D.D. getting worse with age. I have been lightheaded, unable to concentrate, and totally fried most of the time. I didnt even notice the other symptoms, or rather, i didnt connect the dots. Until now. The only thing unusual is that instead of gaining weight, i actually lost 5 lbs. My scale must be wrong, i thought i gained. but everyone was telling me how skinny i was getting.hmm..oh well.
I had the meeting with the agency about the job thing yesterday. More on that later. But for now, i do know that i am keeping the hospital job . And they told me in an evaluation weds. that i am doing really well. phew!i have to switch to nightshift though after next week for night orientation. And if a dayshift position opens up they will offer it to me(per the nurse manager).
And that's what's happening in my neck of the woods....

No comments: