Friday, December 4, 2009

Touching Base

I'm finally getting a moment to breathe in...breathe out....
After working 3 /12 hour shifts at the hospital, then doing 2 /10 hour days of Clinical management stuff, i think i might finally have a day to relax tomorrow.
I will of course be making phone calls to set up appointments. And doing housework.And taking care of paperwork stuff but other than that, at least i get to eat normal and relax a little more.
I will hopefully get together with a friend for coffee, go to church, and run.
i was able to run yesterday, and this morning..felt great!
My family life has been almost non-existent.
My diet has been horrendous...i've been living on granola bars, chocolate and whatever i can grab on my way out the door. i have actually lost weight..down to 109...but i actually feel better working days, using sugar instead of sweetener, and keeping busy .
Tonight , though, i was so trying to catch up on things i burnt my arm with hot grease from the oven.Ugh...
I'm trying to stay caught up on my emails, blogging,Facebook...it's getting a bit too much. i will try really hard to blog at least once a week.
I will keep everyone up-to-date as to my "career"...and any other events that come along. But it wont be regular until after my training period so probably maybe January..

No comments: