Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sleepless Burning

Another day with very little sleep. Add to that alot of reflux(more than my usual) and here i sit at work.Eyes feel like they wanna fall out & my esophagus crying out for relief.I am uable to fathom why i can only seem to sleep 4 or 5 hours most of the time. If i could sleep for 7-9 hours a day, i'd definitely be a better person.
I think it is a sign from above that i need to :
1. give up coffee
2.exercise outside more(fresh air)
3.drink more water

At the moment, i only have 8 more days left til the test and i'm not retaining much study info. at night when i'm this foggy. So i anticipate i'll increase my sleeping pill dosage a bit for the short term.

Met 2 goals today - i actually found a few great sites listing 5k runs /races in the area . I'll be exploring those areas for practice runs as well. The other thing i accomplished was drinking 3 whole bottles of water today. This is HUGE for me since it's usually a struggle to get one bottle in. But i've been persistant.If i can get at least 3 i'll be happy!
Shalom!

No comments: