Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A New Dawn

I have not been a very faithful blogger lately. I am usure as to why and have a few theories. first, it may be a continued "coming down" from the high of passing my clinicals.Second, it may be this new case i am at- having to leave my house at 9 pm, drive an hour each way, and orienting 3 other nurse to the case. third, i have been really into watching all of my new Joyce Meyer dvds, as well as playing catch up with the Beth Moore study Dvd's.Additionally, there are a few changes at the new case daily-the childs behavior, different approaches to them and requests from the mom.

I believe that it's probably a combination of all these things.

I'd like to insert here that another thing thats been on my mind is that my friend Sandy is taking her clinicals this weekend. I know she's a nervous wreck. I will be praying for her. She is a excellent nurse who deserves to pass this!!!

I do,however have a FunFactor!!! A few says ago i downloaded the entire Best Of Kiss album from iTunes and the other night transferred it to my ipodd, so i was happily listening to it at the gym the other night.Also, just mentioning that the rest of my post just got erased because i was disconnected and i'm really ticked about it.
I had been writing that i may not ever be posting as much as i used to because i am not feeling like i have as much to offer as i used to. Not saying the well has run dry, just that the level is low.
I will be directing most of the content towards those involved in my personal life and stuff like my weekly life, events, emotions, things i'm doing and trying. Just wanted to mention this in case some random reader comes along-please check earlier posts which are directed to a general audience and may be more entertaining or informative.
So, i must go now..God Bless and good night!

No comments: