Since all that was going on, i didnt get to study much, just read a few pages.oh, well.
My son is coming home from his week at his dads tomorrow and i will be so relieved. He was supposed to come home yesterday, but since there was no school , his dad made the "executive decision "to keep him another day. My stress level currently precludes any unnecessary confrontations. But if it happens again, i will not hold my tongue.Anyway, it kinda made me depressed. Here's how i dealt with THAT:
- i took my dog for a short walk in the freezing cold. she hasnt been walked in a while since the Lyme disease diagnosis. i wore knee length sweats and froze my butt off. i was actually thankful she didnt want to walk very far.
- i ate a ton of veggies, then moved on to chocolate, apple pie and animal cookies.
- next i sat down to watch a movie- i rarely do this at home since i watch so many at work.but this way i got to go to blockbuster & get 2 new ones out before i..
- went to the gym.glad i did..this really cute hottie struck up a brief conversation with me which totally boosted my ego.
- when i got home i chatted with my daughter for a change...
Then i took a 30 minute nap before work.Overall the plan worked , even though i didnt really want to go to work, i was over the nagging depression.Usually for me , getting out of the house and indulging in a few things does me wonders.Mostly too, i pushed out negative thoughts, refused to dwell on them and replaced them with positive ones.And so there it is my uplifting day in a nutshell.
Sure wish tonight would've went better..Namaste!