Friday, October 10, 2008

Cats & Jesus


Here i am..finally UNAFRAID to show my face on this blog.
Anyway...
I love my cats!In fact in spite of the whole cat hair pet peeve they are one of the highlights of my life!So...on that note i need to offer up this link so that you too can understand the nature of a cat that is...http://www.jamesshuggins.com/h/hum1/guidelines_for_cats.htm.i came across this on Stumble upon, btw.

If you havent noticed, my FunFactor tonight is trying different fonts. Although my box here is limited, perhaps at some point, if i am so inclined, i will try to become more of a technophile, and figure out how to further enrich my selections.

Today, i took my son out (once again) to look at cars. We have, out of necessity & for my own sanity, narrowed it down to 2 cars.One is a cute little sports car, one is a less expensive sedan. both are acceptable with equal pro's & cons, depending on who you're asking.So we shall see. The whole issue is aggravating and i shall be ecstatic when it's over.

mmmm... i am eating delicious strawberries & blueberries right now. just finished up the banana(a treat, given the sugar & calorie content for a FRUIT). but aside from complete enjoyment, i am getting wonderful vitamin c.

Yup! this blog is now becoming more & more like my personal diary.

Which several years ago probably would shock and disgust any reader, but now is dull & sedate as a monastery. so sorry you all missed out on the racier version of my life.

Tonight, i had a beautiful experience in my spirit. I spent some time glimpsing heaven with Jesus.If this sounds too far out for some, you can chose to skip this part. Ya see, most mornings after i get home from work, i make a cup a soup, crawl into bed & read. Usually i read several verses in the bible. I have finished the NIV front to back & now am on the NLT version. This morning i re- read Romans 8 & 9. As confusing as these verses may be, i found them inspiring enough for several prayer & devotion times today. Although i will not get into specifics here, and i do not wish to preach, i highly recommend the passages to anyone living with frequent concerns reguarding guilt, sin or ethical dilemmas. There. I said it.

I need to express here that i frequent blogs(some are on the sidebar here) that have a somewhat different appraoch to spirituality than myself. Given that i am into Yoga, most people seem to assume that i would be involved with buddism, hinduism,paganism, etc.But i am a Christian and proud of it. See this for another angle http://www.gartenfische.com/?p=31.I ran across this when i was searching for some enlightenment on the subject. Most sites i ran across before this are pretty extremist and narrow -minded in my view.Unfortunately, it seems this was one of the last posts done by this person. i have emailed them to no avail.

Well, i hope to find some other purpose later tonight to blog about and if i do i'll just make another more publicly "useful" post. But if I don't...

Well, i will --at some point. I just want anyone reading to know i am honoring my commitment to "keep it real" by not checking out everyone elses blogs before posting, so as not to contaminate the creative process or original thought.I do that after i post now. So you are getting

100% PURE ME...
you lucky devils! Namaste!

No comments: