Friday, September 26, 2008

Call The Plumber


Unfortunately, i'm not going to spend a lot of time blogging tonight. (or maybe that's a "fortunately"). I'm just going to say a few words about the picture here. This is actually a pic of a street i have to park on when i go to one of my homecare cases. The night i backed in to this space i was , once again , worried. Not only about the safety of my car in this area at night, but about backing into one of the numerous "permanent" residents' garbage cans. It's pretty awful when you have to worry about that when you're parking for your job. But on this particular eve. i found , much to my dismay that a particular item of note graced the curb right by my car. Unbelievable. I mean , seriously- who would leave this on the street?

I am so sick of the trash i see around us in this world. I can hardly even understand why anyone in any neighborhood, reguardless of economic position would allow thier neighborhood to exist in these states. Why would you want your child to play on these sidewalks or even live around it, be associated with it, become numb to the existance of filth in your environment???Believe me...this pic doesnt even begin to show the worst of the street & surrounding area- this was actually after the A.M. garbage pick up.

Disgusting.

No comments: